St Clare's offer the very latest resources and modern learning facilities to meet the needs of today's students
The learning environment includes:
- science labs, art and music rooms, food technology kitchens, textile room, industrial technology work rooms, computer labs, performing arts room and dark room
- stage area and amphitheatre which lend themselves to Clare Day celebrations, showcase nights and other performances
- school chapel where regular class Masses are held
- a fully-equipped library with computers, audio visual equipment and room for class lessons, in addition to the latest literature
- a canteen available five days a week for recess and lunch
- interactive boards and projectors
- water tanks to sustain our grounds
- large solar electricity panel for energy efficiency
- a gym, basketball/tennis courts and large areas for outdoor sports and a passive area, providing a pleasant environment at the school while also catering for active teenagers.
Our students deserve the best, and so we’re building exciting new facilities
What’s new at St Clare’s Catholic High School?
In the Diocese of Parramatta the approach to the design of schools and classrooms is focused on student wellbeing and learning. Schools are designed to be safe, welcoming and friendly. Children learn differently at each stage of their lives so this is considered in our planning and design, as well as the best way for a teacher to deliver that learning for each age group.
Flexible learning spaces support tailored delivery of learning for the individual child, small groups of children and when larger groups are together. One classroom can be used in many different ways and even the furniture is carefully selected so that the right pieces can be easily moved around and used for different purposes.
A smart approach to school and classroom design includes lighting, ventilation, access to outside spaces, the right level of technology and even floor coverings.
Our students will have chairs and tables on wheels that are easily moved as they work in different project groups, and share their learning with each other. Their floor coverings are harder so the wheels don’t get stuck!
All classrooms will have spaces where children can demonstrate their learning, an important skill they develop for use throughout their lives.
Multiple spaces support students to share learning with just a few other people, a large group of their classmates or even their parents.
This level of attention to detail ensures that each new space is truly providing the ultimate learning environment for each child.
Come and see St Clare's today!
We would love to meet you. Visit St Clare’s Catholic High School today and discover the many benefits of joining the St Clare community.What we offer The St Clare's graduate How to enrol Contact Us